söndag 20 september 2015

Jag



It´s been quite a long time since I last time joined the Cést Magnifique challenges so I quess it is about time right now :) 

Here is my interpretation of the Cést Magnifique September sketch challenge. The sketch and challenge you can find here in their blog.

Made a layout with a picture of me (Jag means me in Swedish) taken this summer in my favorit colors. Can´t stop using blue or turquoise on my pages :)

The swirl and titel I have cut with my Silhoutte and put some Prima Glass and Micro Beads on the swirls. The papers are BoBunny and the flowers Petaloo. On the background I used watercolors, as I often use now a days. :)
 
Have a nice day!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow! Stunning design! Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique September Sketch Challenge! :)

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!