söndag 19 februari 2017

You and Me


Today I´m here in my blog to show you a layout I made for 2 challenges. 7dot studios and More than a word challenges. 

For my page I have used papers from 7dot studio, all the flowers are Prima, the stencil is TCW. The stickerwords are Tim Holtz.


And some closeups
 

And the challenges that I join with my page is:

http://morethanwordschallenge.blogspot.se/2017/02/february-2017-main-challenge-together.html
More than words February challenge which you can find here (or click on the challenge photo )


http://7dotsstudio.com/archives/26119 

 7dots studio Jan-Feb 2017 challenge which you find here. (or click on the photo)

Have a beautiful day!

12 kommentarer:

  1. Such a pretty page. Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    SvaraRadera
  2. A gorgeous layout Päivi! I love the design, color and those beautiful flowers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Just so pretty and I really love the colors you chose, they are so gorgeous! Teal is one of my fav colors, wonderful page and lovely textures...Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio and More Than Words challenge this month!

    SvaraRadera
  4. LOVE the whole monochromatic of this layout. You have done an amazing job. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words. 😄

    SvaraRadera
  5. wow wow wow beautiful I love it !!! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is fabulous! I adore your colour combo. So glad you could join us at More Than Words.

    SvaraRadera
  7. How I love this monochrome layout this is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at More than words!

    SvaraRadera
  8. This color!!! One of my favorite!! Simply gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    SvaraRadera

  10. This is awesome! Loving all the details. Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio Challenges this month!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Gorgeous layout! Love all the detail! All the best from MTW! :)

    SvaraRadera
  12. This is gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at "More than words" challenge

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!