lördag 19 augusti 2017

My favorite person



It´s been a while since I last joined a challenge so it is about time :) 

This layout is made for the 7 dots studios July-August challenge that ends today. The challenge theme is My Favorite Person. 

This page has all patterned pappers from 7dots studio (From collections: Homegrown, Illumination andThoughts Keeper)

. Other products I have used is flowers and micro beads from Prima, other beads that I found in my drawer, white gesso, Martha Stewart acrylic paint, chipboard from Wycinanka, some metalic gears. The leafs is cut with a Silhouette.

http://7dotsstudio.com/archives/28558

The 7 dots studio challenge you find here (or click on the photo)

Have a beautiful day!


7 kommentarer:

  1. such a clean and eye catching page. Thank you for joining us at 7 Dots Studio.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the colors you've chosen and all the pretty little details!
    Thank you for joining 7 Dots studio challenge this month!

    SvaraRadera
  3. This page is just heavenly gorgeous. Absolute perfection, like your son! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Amazing layout. You are amazed by the purity and style, which perfectly combines the details, I'm in love! Thank you for joining 7 Dots Studio challenge this month!

    SvaraRadera
  5. So clean, yet there is so much texture, on your layout! I love this! Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio!

    SvaraRadera
  6. So pure ... Love it ! Thanks for playing along with us at 7 Dots Studio!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!