tisdag 4 juli 2023

Courage

 Hi,

Is there anyone out there 😀

It have been such a long time since I wrote anything here 😊 And now I´m thinking of start bloging again, well at least start with this layout and then let´s see what I´ll do 😃


So today I´m sharing a layout I made for a challenge at Challenge YOUrself blog. I found this nice blog about a month ago. If you haven´t been there before, I recommend that you visit their blog.

June challenge #114 theme is to make a page with "your favorite song". One of my abolute favorite songs are Courage by P!nk. I just love the song. Have used it at the end of my Zumba classes as a cooldown. 😊 The title of this song realy spoke to me 😊



 
Curious about this challenge? So head over to their blog and read more 😊
 
 

 Have a nice day! 
Päivi
 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Paivi! Your layout is absolutely beautiful! I LOVE the way you did your title, and both photos of YOU are amazing. What a creative and gorgeous design. I want to thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. I am so happy that you found us and decided to blog again! Hopefully we'll see you again soon! Thanks once again! Hugs, Sharon

    SvaraRadera
  2. So glad you started blogging again to share with us this fabulous layout! Love the colors behind the cutfile. Such a nice balance with all the white on the page. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is beautiful! So simple but yet so powerful. Your title work is just amazing. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Tack för att du delar med dig av din kunskap. Ditt inlägg är en värdefull resurs.

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!