söndag 21 december 2014

13arts December Challenge


Haven´t done any scrapping for about 1½ - 2 weeks... To long... So I just had to sit  down this morning to make something. So I desided to make a page for the 13arts December challenge, and here is the result :) A layout in my simple style :)

The challenge is to be inspired by a photo, the photo and the challenge you can find here. I was inspired to use this picture of our son with a knitted scarf and also put som twine on the layout :)

For this layout I used papers from 13arts, Ayeeda Splash Acrylic inks also from 13arts, chipboard "Cute" from Creative Embellishments, flowers are from Prima. The white swirls are cute with my Silhoutte and the snowflakes is made with Fiskars punch. Besides all of this I used som gesso to get the frosty look.

Have a nice day!

7 kommentarer:

  1. ahhh..how adorable is this! beautifully done! xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is lovely, Paivi - look at this cute face!!! I really like your simple yet completed cluster and the theme you chose for your page, it did include yarn! Thanks for joining us at 13 arts!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Absolutely adorable, and CUTE! Love the way you've used Cosy Evening collection papers and I always adore your style Päivi :)
    Thank you for playing with us at 13@rts <3

    SvaraRadera
  4. love this sweet simple page and your interpretation of the photo Paivi! Thanks for joining us at 13arts!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful layout!! I love the way you have put this together with the small cluster and snowflakes everywhere..... Perfect for Christmas!! Thanks for playing along at 13 Arts!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh!!! really cute!)Thank you so much for joining us at 13 Arts!!!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!