onsdag 17 februari 2016

Freedom is a state of mind :)


Once again there is a beautiful sketch at the Prima BAP this month and here is my page for this months challenge :) The challenge and sketch you can find here in their blog.

All the flowers and the stamps are of cause Prima. The patterned papper is from the Garden Fable collection. The leafs and the "Love circle" is cut with Silhouette also from Garden Fable collection as you can see :) The background is made with Prima Oil pastels. Scroll down a little bit if you are curious how I made the background :)


A little closer look at the beautiful Prima flowers :) 


And as I wrote I will show you how I did my background. No videos from me :) But hope you will se from the photos. It is very easy :)

You need some kind of plastic, I took a big plastic pocket. I did put the white paper into it to get a bit better photos :) 

So I started out to just draw with my Prima Oil pastels on the plastic as you see on the picture.


After that some water, using a mist bottle.


The water makes it possible to mix the colors which I did with a brush.


So when I had done this I just put a cardstock over this and lightly pressed on the papper.


And here is the result before. A quick and easy way to put color on your background, don´t you think :)

Have a great day!

ps... I´m also on Instagram now :) If you like to find me there search for paivja99 :)

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Paivi.
    This layout is lovely. I don't do scrapbooking, but I was very interested to see how you did the lovely background. It's a great technique.
    Best wishes
    Carole

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!