måndag 28 mars 2016

BFS March sketch challenge


Joining the Blue Fern Studios March Sketch challenge with this page. The challenge you can find here in their blog.

This is my last BFS papers, still have some chipboards left. The sad thing is that no online shop in Sweden have theese beautiful papers, at least I haven´t found. The shop that I have bought theese papers from don´t have any online shop any more :( So I can´t get more of BFS papers and chipboards for now... :(

Well I had some fun making this page and that´s what counts :)

Have a nice day!

1 kommentar:

  1. What perfect paper to go with this stunning photo. I love everything about this layout, including the simplicity. So sorry to hear that you are unable to get our paper in Sweden. On our website (www.bluefernstudios.com) you can click on the "retailers" link and see a list of everyone who carries Blue Fern products. I hope that will help you find our products. Thanks for joining us at Blue Fern Studios for our sketch challenge this month.

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!