söndag 13 april 2014

Love you to the moon and back


A while ago I bought some Blue Fern chipboards and of cause I looked up their blog to find inspiration :) And a lot of inspiration I found :) I also found their sketch challenges and since I do love sketches I chose to interpret their April sketch and here is my interpretation :)

A little bit messy layout once again :) This time I chose to leave the upper part of the layout clean.

As you see the chipboards I used on this layout is the filmstrip and "heartballoon" which are from the Blue Fern Picture Perfect set.

Have nice day!!!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you Paivi that you've found our BFS blog so inspiring!

    This is such a fun page you have here and your background is amazing. Also love your little pieces of red hearts which just adds so much punch to your layout. Thanks again for playing along at BFS!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Pavi, I absolutely love how you created that background work. Congratulation on being featured on the Blue Fern Studios Blog.

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!