torsdag 28 januari 2016

KaiserCraft January challenge


Found a nice sketch at the KaiserCraft January challenge in their blog, so of cause since it is a sketch I must join :) I just love sketches, so inspiring. And it is also my very first time to join their challenges.

For my layout I used papers fromn the Rustic Hamony collection. The cream cardstock, the paint and one of the two stencils I used on this layout is not KaiserCraft but everything else, the clear stamps, the rubons, the wood florish and so on.

So to join the KaiserCraft January challenge click here.

Have a nice day!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Paivi, what an awesome boy's layout! :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. thanks for joining in this month's Kaisercraft challenge , great page :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love your layout..perfect male layout. Thank you for sharing with us at Kaisercraft : ) Good luck!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!