lördag 2 januari 2016

Riikka and Terhis Countdown to Christmas Challenge




If you´re comming from Riikas or Terhis blog you already know what this is about :) But if you come from somewhere else then I recommend you have a look at this challenges here in Riikas blog or here in Terhis blog

Theese two so very talented girls have had some Christmas fun in their blog in December and one challenge is still open a few days to join (Jan 6th to be exact :) )

So this is my page for the challenge which is to join a sketch and moodboard. I think you can see both of them on my page, atleast I hope you do :) :) :) 


And here they are, the sketch and moodboard. As I think you can se I am inspired by the colors and the text on the moodboard by making a page about my scrapbooking, my love to colors, all in my "clean and simple" style I like to call "clean and simple meets mixed media" :) Hopefully you also can se the sketch in my page :)

So, there is still time to join, so head over to Riikas blog and Terhis blog. :)

Have a nice day!!!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Oooh ihan mielettömän hieno työ! Upeasti yhdistit luonnoksen ja moodboordin, tykkään erityisen paljon väri-iloittelusta.
    Paljon kiitoksia kun innostuit osallistumaan meidän haasteeseen, töitäsi on aina ilo nähdä :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Aivan ihana, iloinen sivu! Tykkään taustasta ja sivun sateenkaari väreistä! Suurkiitos kun osallistuit haasteeseemme! Onnea arvontaan!

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!