fredag 22 november 2013

Höstkort?


Found this challange at Piatek Trzynastego papers inspiration blog. I actually don´t know if this challenge is open for international participants but I´ll have a try anyway ;) 

Their challenge is Autum and many times the interpretation of autumn is earth tone colors like brown and orange. I chose to go with an other interpretation :) For me autum is also warm clothes so theese papers from Piatek Trzynastego is perfect for my interpretion of autum on my card :) I used papers from 2 of their collections, Summer in the garden and 100%, both 6x6 papers.

So this is my contribution to the challenge that you can find here or click on the picture below. 


http://www.p13.com.pl/2013/11/wyzwanie-numer-7-challenge-number-7.html

The text stamp is from swedish K-design

Have a great day!!!

1 kommentar:

Tack för din kommentar!