söndag 17 november 2013

Pretty in blue


Recently I won this stamp Jasmin from Crafty Sentiment Designs in a Facebook candy that Moa pyssel had. This is my first Crafty Sentiment Designs stamp, my first time to try coloring one and my first time to enter a challenge in their blog :) First time x 3 :) The challenge you can find here.

I always find it a bit tricky to color new stamps for the first time but I guess I´m quite pleased with this and I enjoyed coloring it. Although I must clean up my Copics again I see... :)

Rätt nyligen vann jag denna Crafty Sentiment Desigs stämpel i en Facebook utlottning som Moa Pyssel hade. Detta är min första Crafty Sentiment Designs stämpel, mitt första försök att färglägga den och min första gång jag är med i en utmaning i deras blogg :) Första gången x 3. :) Utmaningen hittar du här.

Jag tycker alltid det är lite svårt att färglägga nya stämplar för första gången men är väl hyffsat nöjd med denna. Fast jag ser ju att mina copics borde rengöras... känns som jag borde rengöra dem efter varje gång. Kanske jag använder dem fel... är inte riktigt van vid dem ännu :)

Have a nice day!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Åh wow så snyggt det blev! Superfin färgläggning!! kram Lotta

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, this is fabulous, I love the way you have colored Jasmin. So thrilled to have you playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments and using one of our images:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. oh wow this is amazing and so love this image and great shade of blue, thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments hope to see you next week

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is gorgeous! Your coloring is amazing! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week! We hope that you will play along with us again soon!

    SvaraRadera
  5. She looks smoking! I love seeing her in so many shades of blue! Fabulous job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!