onsdag 5 januari 2011

Challenge #25

You who visit my blog know my english is'nt that good. But this time I will give it a try, again, it was a looooong time since last time :o)

I recently found this wonderful digital stamp that I just have to have :o) At the same time I saw a challange att the Kenny K's Krafty Girls Challenge Blog. It is a challenge with the theme Hearts. So I thought I'll try my luck att enter this challenge. It is the first time I enter their challenges so I guess I'm hopping for beginners luck ;o)

Do you see the hearts? It is two black hearts beside the two white roses :o)

Wishing You a nice Wednesday!!!

7 kommentarer:

  1. You have done a wonderful job on this lovely card! Your coloring is superb and I love your color combination! Great Job! Thanks for joining us at KKKG, I hope you will play in our next challenge also! Best of 'luck'.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Don't you love Kenny K's? Wonderful coloring. Great card!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jättefint kort! Förstår att du gillar stämpeln. Snygg!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Detta diggar jag skarpt! :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. WOW!! This is just beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week hope to see you back.. Hugs, Linda

    SvaraRadera
  6. Sååå cooolt!!! Å den stämpeln vill jag också ha!!!!

    Kramiz Maja

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!