tisdag 25 juni 2013

Shaker card


Once again I´m a first timer in participating in a challenge on a challenge blog :) A while ago I found this shop with such great stamps, Paper Smooches. At the same time I found their blog and challenge blog with a lot of inspiration.

This weeks challenge is to be inspired by a picture, a picture and the challenge you can find here. So here is my card for the challenge, a shaker card using a freebie from  Paper Smooches. The cloud paper, the "shaker card window" and the colored sand is from YouDo and the crayon I draw myself :)

Have a nice day!



6 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket härligt shaker card, Päivi!

    Önskar dig en riktigt härlig sommar!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  2. Åhhh ett sånt underbart shaker card


    Kraaaam

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vilket läckert litet kort, kul figur och ett härligt "strössel" i precis rätt kulör!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Meeen så läckert! Kul med shaker och de där molnen är helt underbara. Supersöt stämpel och allt i underbart blått!

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh, that is ADORABLE! I love the shaker part, and the crayon pointing up to the sentiment. Great design! Thanks for joining us at this week's SPARKS Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  6. OHHH! I love that you created a shaker card-- what a fun design! LOVE the use of that digital stamp! LOOOOOOOVE! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our Picture Perfect challenge! I hope you join in the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge this week-- it's a sketch:)

    SvaraRadera

Tack för din kommentar!